SOCK-IT-TO-ME CAKE (box cake base)
1 (18.25 Ounce) packaged butter cake mix
3 tbs. of dark or light brown sugar
3 tbs. of cinnamon
1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
1 (5.9 Ounce) package instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix
1 cup (8 Ounce) sour cream
4 Lg. Eggs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup of oil
1/2 cup vanilla or cream cheese frosting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons of dry cake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Combine remaining cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, sugar, milk and oil in large bowl. Beat with an
electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes scrape down sides and continue to mix for another 3 minutes.
4. Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Spoon the remaining batter evenly over
5. Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
7. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
Enjoy and remember a slice a day keeps stress away!